What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone promotes vitamin and mineral absorption, so ensure that you take a good supplement daily. Avoid Vitamin C directly after your Ozone Therapy. Ozone Therapy is not safe to use during pregnancy, if you have any heart conditions or 2 to 3 months after major surgery.
The Healing Crisis
Often the detox discolours the towels and gives an indication of where the weakened sick cells have been cleared in the body. Ozone can be used as a health maintenance program even if you are not suffering from any ailments.
See below the colour chart guidelines:
The Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Promotes and speeds up the metabolic processes
- Detox the body, reduce cellulite and aid in weight loss
- Reduce chances of development and spreading of cancer
- Stimulates the immune system
- Purifies the blood, lymph system, liver and kidneys
- Eliminates bacterial, viruses, parasites, yeast and mould
- Better absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Balance hormones
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the build-up of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility
- Reduce stress, depression, mood swings, irritability and anxiety
- Reduce the ageing process
- Fight headaches, epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS, and other conditions
- Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, Heart Attack, Stroke, Thyroid disease, Colds and Flu, Acne, Insomnia, Diabetes, Immune Disease and other conditions
- Reduce inflammation, cholesterol, fatty deposits in cells, heartburn, swelling, pain, excess sugar in blood and mucus.
Side Effects of Ozone Therapy
- Accidental inhalation of ozone may lead to symptoms such as burning eyes, coughing, nausea or vomiting, or mild headache in very sensitive individuals.
- Headache, stiffness, nausea, thirst and feeling tired and agitated are all symptoms of detoxification and in time will pass.
- Patients who experience a “healing crisis” or detoxification can experience flu-like symptoms. These symptoms will subside on continuation of therapy. This is not a side effect but rather a natural healing process of the body.
How Often Can One Have Ozone Therapy?
What to Bring along
For your session, please bring along either old swimwear or underwear to wear during the treatment as well as 2 old towels. One towel to sit on which can also be used to dry yourself off after your treatment and a smaller towel to wrap around your neck to prevent the ozone from escaping. Please bring along drinking water for before and after your session.